Yes, we can put a bounce house in the park, but you must pay attention to the following points so as not to cause our leasing business to close.

1. You need to contact the parks and recreation department of the city to make a reservation and obtain a permit.

2. Be sure to tell the city government that you want to have a bounce house at your party so that you can obtain the appropriate permits.

If you don't get the proper permit, we can't put the bounce house in the park. Obtaining a license is a must.

3. Most parks do not have electrical outlets or do not allow you to use their electrical outlets to inflate the bounce house. This means you need to rent a generator or bring your own (must be 3500 watts or higher) to power the blower. The generator is rented at an additional cost.

4. You should set up a fence and conspicuous signs for the bounce house to prevent people from entering by mistake.

5. Use the trampoline at the time specified in the park.

Written by Candy from East Inflatables.