Your Cart

How To Order

1. How to order:

You can order East inflatables by E-mail.

2. Size and Style:

You can order East inflatable in any size or style.

OEM is welcome.

3. Process:

a). Confirm order and pay deposit in advance.

b). Design as to your requirements and then e-mail you for confirmation.

c). Make your inflatable products.

d). E-mail pictures of the product for final confirmation.

e). After you confirm the products and pay balance, we will arrange the delivery for you.

f). Send you Bill of Lading, Commercial Invoice and Packing List all the shipping documents.

When your cargo arrives at the port, you will be informed to fetch the goods.

Remark: Step[b] The design fee would be charged if you need some special designs.


a). Ask for the quotation according as your demand.

b). For a cost estimate on customized Inflatables, please send an email with your requirements.

5. Confirm order:

Send email the products number, photos, size, and other demand


70% in advance, and the other 30% must be paid Before we consign

Wire Transfer and West Union should charge $80 for handling fee. But if you choose to pay in Full, you can avoid $80 for handling fee. Also you can choose PayPal and it just needs $6% for commission.

7. Lead Time:

Our regular lead time is 15-45 days, excluding air transit time, from the date of confirmation. However, it can be depending on the design and also the dimensions and quantities.