Airquee was built in 2003 in Bristol, UK. In 2007 Airquee was introduced to the idea of manufacturing in Europe. 11 years on andAirquee Ltd has gone from strength to strength. They now have a full office in Bristol, UK, two factories in Romania, 15 distributors in different countries!
Airquee enormous range of products includes:
• Bouncy castles – A Frame, pillar & beam, arched, themed, disco domes, low bouncers, slide combo units and any other type you can imagine!
• Swimming pool inflatables – Aqua runs, constant flow, sealed inflatables, aqua slides, water slides.
• Promotional inflatables – Arches, columns, sky dancers, bespoke and custom designed eye-catching items!
• Inflatable games for teenagers & adults – rodeo bulls, laser mazes, sumo suits, bungee games and more.
• Sports inflatables – football, rugby, basketball, tennis, golf…
• Industry accessories – including fans/blowers, cleaning products and ropes.
In October 2012 Airquee created their showroom in the UK where customers can come and see our inflatables in action! They always have a selection of inflatables ready to present to their customers but if you would like to see something particular, please call them so they can arrange it for you.
PIPA is an organisation providing a database of RPII inspectors and all UK inflatable units that have a PIPA tag.
Airquee is an accredited RPII inspection body for bouncy castles, bouncy slides, inflatable slides, obstacle courses, fun runs and assault courses.
All Airquee inflatables and products are backed by our 12 months return to base manufacturer’s warranty.
To help them deal with any issues quickly, emailing photos of the problem can significantly speed up the process. The photos should include a close up of the problem and a wide shot to illustrate where on the inflatable the problem is located.
You can order Airquee goods not only in UK because they have 15 distributors in different countries.
Airquee is the largest manufacturer and supplier of inflatables in Europe. If you can imagine it, Airquee can make it.
Written by Candy from East Inflatables.