Happy Jump, Inc.one of the industry’s leading inflatable manufacturers has been manufacturing outdoor inflatables, bounce houses, and interactive games since 1998. They are based in 19843 Nordhoff St.Northridge, CA 9132 and have created hundreds of custom designed bouncers, obstacles, advertising inflatables, balloons, space walks, and inflatable slides for clients all over the world. Each inflatable game they sell is designed and built by their craftsmen in their own factories. They control every step of the production process, from using only … Read More
Bounce Houses (a.k.a. moonwalks) vary from manufacturers. They may use different materials, some may use a ‘cheaper’ vinyl (often thinner). They might not double stitch stress points. They could also charge extra for add-ons to the inflatable unit, such as a vinyl roof, which prevents sun exposure which could lead to hot vinyl and burns. They might not include a front step which is highly recommended safety feature so that children can easily access the door or not “fall out” … Read More
With the expansion of East Inflatables’ Australian business, more and more Australian Customers choose to buy from our Sydney warehouse. There are 2 ways that the clients can get their inflatables: 1) Asking us to arrange the shipping for them, and the shipping freight is the buyer’s responsibility. 2) Directly going to the Sydney warehouse to pick up the inflatables themselves.
The first ways is very easy, you just need to pay the shipping fee and our company will be … Read More
When the temperature rises, one of the first things kids and adults think of is jumping in the swimming pool, if you incorporate a few water activities like water trampoline, iceberg, rocker, spinner, Inflatable Balance Beam, Inflatable Floating Climbing Slide, you’ll keep the fun going all summer long.
Today I’m going to recommend you popular water games as following:
Inflatable Trampoline For Water Park
Inflatable water park trampoline is the one of popular element for water park .This middle size … Read More
1.Clear an enough area of rocks, twigs or branches or sharp objects. Take the screen out of package bag and place the front facing downward on the ground, lawn or unfold it on top of a sheet. Make sure there are no twists in the outside frame before plugging it in to activate blowers.
2. Attach the screen itself to the back of the inflatable frame. Typically, it will clip on all the way around the screen. The wrinkles … Read More
In East Inflatables, safety is our priority. Our rules help everyone to stay safe while having fun. It is very important that ride attendants watch out for the safety of participants and observe the following rules:
1.Always have at least one trained adult to supervise riders at all times.
2.Do not use slide as bouncer.
3.Instruct all passengers to ride individually. Single riders only!
4.Never jump, flip or somersault off top of slide.
5.Supervisor should not allow participants to slide … Read More
How to use Zorb Balls?
1. Be sure to take off hard stuffs before enter Zorb Ball, such as : Shoes, keys and so on.
2. For entering Zorb, hold Zorb entrance down, body bow and enter into Zorb entrance, two hands together put on inside core, then jump into Zorb inside.
3. For getting out of Zorb, hold Zorb entrance adown, players two leg extend out of Zorb from entrance first, then two hands hold on inside core and … Read More
1.Before breaking down any game, inspect the game for any damages and repair as necessary. Remove all accessories that may be applicable to the game. This may include items such as harnesses, backing plates, bungee cords, etc… Be sure to use a quality broom and sweep the surface of the game free of any debris. Check to make sure that no sharp objects have fallen into the seams of the game, i.e. pens, rocks, etc. also make sure … Read More
Water Ball Usage Rules:
1. Never use without adult supervision
2. Always test and check product and equipment before use
3. Always lubricate zipper before use
4. Always check safety equipment before use
5. User must be at least 5 years old, and be able to swim
6. User must not weigh more than 90 KG
7. User must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other stimulus
8. User must not have undergone surgery within the last … Read More