How to set up one bouncer ?
1. Place the tarp on the space where you need it to be put. The ground needs to be level and not on any type of incline. It also needs to be between 100 to 200 feet to the closest power source.
2. Set down the rolled up bouncer on the back of the tarp. The back part of the inflatable bouncer is the part with two blower tubes. Now unroll it towards the front of the tarp. Have a few people help you do this to make sure that nothing is going to get in the way and to see that it is moving evenly.
3. Connect the blower to one of the tubes on the back and tie it down using the strap that is attached to it. Make sure to seal off the second tube so that no air is being released. This one will be used when you are taking the bouncer down.
4. Plug the extension cord into the back part of the bouncer and run it to the power outlet. Plug the blower in and be sure that the air is not escaping while it blows up. There should be no power lines or tree branches that it can hit while on the way up. As the air goes into the tube it will unfold itself.
5. When it is inflated you have to tie down the corner straps to the ground with stakes. Make sure to place cones over the stakes so people know to avoid them.
Written by Amy from East Inflatables.