Bounce houses are thrown into rental business often, you should know how to fix your bounce house if it develops a tear or puncture.
Here we teach you two repair ways according to two different problems.
1）Repair object: tear or puncture on PVC
Repair kits: ruler, hair dryer, glue, PVC patch
1. Cut out the patch that is large than the puncture.
2. The patch must be out in a circle or have rounded edges to prevent peeling.
3. Make sure the area is properly cleaned. Rubbing alcohol may be used to clean a tear surface.
4. For vinyl or nylon, apply the glue on back of patch and apply it over the puncture and press firmly to obtain proper adhesion.
5. Once repair is complete, do not inflate the bounce house for at least 2 hours.
1．Be sure that the item is clean and dry before applying the patch.
2. Don’t use a bicycle repair kit patch. It is for rubber not vinyl. The bounce house is a vinyl type plastic and Wal-Mart or any other major store has what are called “vinyl repair kits”.
2）Repair object: tear on thread stitching part
Repair kits: PVC patch, needle, thread or PVC patch and sewing machine
1. Cut the patch to fit over the tear with an extra inch of the patch on each side.
2. Using needle to sew the patch with each side all along. Like picture 1
3. Repeat the step 2 on the other side.
4. Or you can use sewing machine to fix the bounce house.
Like picture 2
Tips & Warnings
1. Be sure that the item is clean and dry before applying the patch.
2. Using double stitch even quadruple -stitched to fix the tear.
Written by Candy from East Inflatables.