Water Ball Usage Rules:
1. Never use without adult supervision
2. Always test and check product and equipment before use
3. Always lubricate zipper before use
4. Always check safety equipment before use
5. User must be at least 5 years old, and be able to swim
6. User must not weigh more than 90 KG
7. User must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other stimulus
8. User must not have undergone surgery within the last 6 months
9. Never use in stormy water, or if there are strong currents
Usage of water-walking ball:
The water ball is inflated with a special pump, when fully inflated the ball contains enough air for 45 minutes of continuous use, but we recommend to always refill the ball with fresh air after 10 minutes of use.
The water ball can be used at very low water level, and 40-50 cm of water is sufficient for the user to have tons of fun.
When using the water ball the user should empty their pockets of sharp objects, and remove their shoes before climbing into the water ball.
There can only be one person inside the water ball at a time, this is to make sure that the users does not collide and hurt each other
The maximum weight allowed in the water ball is 90 KG People suffering of high blood pressure, heart problems, epilepsy or claustrophobia are not recommended to use the water ball nor if you are visibly drunk or affected by drugs.
The water ball can be used anywhere there is water including, beaches, pools, lakes, rivers.
More Storage Rules
- Always dry the ball before storage.
- Always clean the ball before storage.
- Never fold the zipper when stored.
- Always lubricate the zipper before storage.
- Always dry the safety ropes and equipment before storage.
Written by Doris from from East inflatables !